Sunday, November 06, 2005

Scene 3: Evening at Serena:

I left Chaklala with Rizwan and we reached Serena hotel at around 3 PM. By the time we reached Serena Rizwan had identified a couple of tasks for me and the most important one was a logical flow of operations being carried out at Chaklala Airport. Serena hotel is a beautiful place to be at scenery around, architecture and interior design every thing almost perfect. I like being there. But honestly i dint have much time to admire this all, I had a lot of things to do. I was done with the logical flow by 5 PM in the evening and in parallel i had considered installing sharepoint portal server as well, Rizwan was much interested in showcasing SPS as a front end. I hadn’t offered prayers for Duhr and time was running out for ASR as well so I excused Rizwan for namaz and he said he himself wanted to go downstairs, we went down i performed wudhu and offered my prayers out in the lawn. By that time a hint of chill could be felt in air.Rizwan booked an iftar buffet for both of us and we were there to do iftari. Food wasn’t out of this world, barbeque was also arranged out in the lawn but people had literally queued to get hold of Tikkas, Botis and what not. We couldn’t afford to wait for our turn since we had another meeting scheduled at 6:15 which was by now a couple of minutes away. So we sort of had to left the place with stomachs half filled (but bellies bulging out ;). This meeting was with Arshad and Imran, we aligned our selves for the objectives that we shared and highlighted roles to be played by each one of us, i.e. by my self and Imran. It was decided that I'd be taking care of Application Architecture while Imran will be a team lead and will be responsible for over all system architecture. When meeting was finished, it was around 7:30 in the evening. That meant we had 30 mins to catch up with the meeting at PM Secretariat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home