Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Scene 5: Night ONE at Serena Hotel.
There had been another development during the day and it was that MS PAK has arranged a conference call with MS Redmond office. This call was to be attended by top architects in Microsoft office, Jawwad ur Rehman, Rizwan, Abid and my self. But the down side was that Rizwan and Abid said that we should be attending meeting together and that implied I wont be able to get to Farhan's place. And I guessed it right that it would create an utter disappointment to Farhan, because he has literally been waiting whole day and night long. I had no other choice but to call him and make an excuse. By that time we were all getting hungry, so Rizwan ordered for the dinner while I changed clothes and put on a t-shirt and a pajama. We ate food (some fajita rolls, dal(Pulse) fried and a club sandwich), and it tasted good Alhamdulillah. As soon as I ate the food I felt drowsiness capturing me like any thing and soon I was half sleep. Then Mr. Abid and Mr. Rizwan realized I should be spared from another discussion and allowed to rest, this rest was all important because there was a meeting (on line conference call coming up) in the morning. SO I (and every body else) slept and we woke up at quarter to 6 in the morning every body had alarmed set for that and even before any alarm would have ringed Jawwad sahib has called us. Before US guys would join in, (to be continued)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home